1. General Provisions
- Regulations describe how to use services offered by the portal theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com. It defines the responsibilities of the customer and seller.
- The owner of the portal theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com is: The Idle Bakery, 14 Bradford rd, Idle, Bradford, BD10 9PP, hereinafter referred to as the seller.
- Party concludes a contract with the seller a Company / Institution educational / natural person making the purchases, hereinafter referred to as customer and / or Institution.
- Orders in theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com may only submit to customer who:
a) are 18 years of age or over
b) have access to the Internet
c) familiarised themselves with the content of these regulations and accept them
- Use of this site constitutes acceptance of and compliance with its provisions. The seller may change the Terms and Conditions. Customers will be informed about the changes by:
a. customers subscribers to our newsletter will receive a message sent by electronic means;
b. a posting by the seller on the websites theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com current regulations.
If changes are not accepted by the customers they should discontinue use of the site. Continuing viewing and use of the Site signifies your agreement with the changes in the Regulations.
2. Privacy and Cookies
- In cooperation with the customer, The Idle Bakery holds the Customer’s personal data, voluntarily provided by you at the time of ordering. This data is used only for the proper settlement of orders, delivery of to the correct address, contact in necessary execution of orders, information about significant changes in the offer and for marketing activities. The Idle Bakery undertakes to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information and not to make contact details of its customers to third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. The Idle Bakery does not store data such as credit card numbers or bank account data. The customer has the right to access, change and improve their data and requests to discontinue their use and processing.
3. The rights and obligations of the customer / Institutions and Vendors
- The customer/ institution is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and / or account and is responsible for all activities that occur under that account. Institution / customer should protect his account and password against unauthorised access and unauthorised access to a computer. The institution / customer is obliged to immediately notify the seller of any unauthorised use of his account or any other breach of security. The seller cannot and will not be liable for any loss arising from failure to comply with this provision by the customer/ institution.
- Customers/ institution using this this Site, agree to not:
a) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racist, ethnically, social, political, legally, moral, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property;
b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work that you have created yourself from original elements. This means you can’t use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or designs that you’ve copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot create a “new” image using elements from images other people have created. You cannot contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else.
d) by uploading any Content, customer represent and warrant that he has the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with law, regulations and ordinances;
e) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, illegal activity, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate national, or international law;
f) use the Service to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
g) upload Content that may be seen as condoning or encouraging unsafe practices that would result in the physical, mental or moral harm of children;
h) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
i) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
j) upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
k) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
l) access, tamper with or use of non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
m) disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
n) frame the Site within another Site or webpage or link to the Site;
o) incorporate images or names that would violate a person’s right of privacy or publicity; or
p) incorporate a current or former leader, politician, religious figure, convicted criminal or notorious person, or other famous person’s name or likeness;
q) transfer your account to another party without Seller’s written consent;
r) copy, modify or distribute rights or Content from the Site, service or tools or Seller’s copyrights and trademarks; or
s) harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Customer / Institution acknowledge and agree that The Idle Bakery may preserve or store their Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation, storage or disclosure is reasonably necessary. Customer / Institution understand that the technical processing and operation of the Site, including customer Content, may involve transmissions over various networks; and change to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
- Customer / Institution agree that are responsible for actions and communications undertaken under his account. Seller takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content uploaded or otherwise transmitted by or to the customer / Institution or by or to any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity customer / Institution or a third party may encounter. Customer / Institution agree to waive any claims against seller and its affiliates, contractors, agents and employees for losses, damages and injuries which are based on or relate to communications, Content or materials on the Site. Customer / Institution agree to indemnify The Idle Bakery and its affiliates from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which claims are based on or a rise from your violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- Customer / Institution agrees that he will use this Site and any products in respect of law and regulations and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any person or entity.
- The Idle Bakery will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, a terrorist attack or threat of a terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government;
g) failure or interruption of connectivity to the internet.
- Customer / institution can not use the websites theidlebakery.uk / 4mFood.com by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, malicious software, or other harmful components, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Customer / institution must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this page, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer connected to databases or this website. Do not attack from this website.
By violation of this provision, it should be an offense under the Computer Misuse Act, The Act 1990. Seller will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing the identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will be blocked.
- The Idle Bakery shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or the use of other technologically harmful material that may infect the Client / Institution computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or the downloading of any materials posted on it, or on every page related to it.
- International Applications: The Idle Bakery does not promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and access to the website from territories where their contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If customer / institution choose to access this site from a location outside of the UK, it does so on its own account, and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The Idle Bakery disclaims liability for any loss or damage, including direct, indirect or consequential loss (whether in tort, contract or otherwise), including loss of revenue, profits, data, contracts, use of money or loss or damage arising from or relating in any way to business interruption, and that could lead to the customer or a third party, arising out of or in connection with:
a) the use of the Website and the content on the website;
b) viruses that may infect your computer, hardware, software, data or other property in connection with your access to, use of, or browsing the Web or downloading any materials or tools Service;
c) any error or omission (whether human or other) in the provision of the Service or the operation of the Website, including any typographical or programming errors;
- Customer / institution may close his / its account at theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com at any time by sending the The Idle Bakery at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org information with the request to close the account. Customer Account / Institution will be closed within two weeks of receipt of electronic messages by The Idle Bakery.
Customer / Institution is responsible for all the activities necessary to have access to this page. Customer / institution is also responsible for all persons who use this website for an Internet connection customer / Institution.
- Customer / Institution is responsible for all costs that accrue in terms of connections to the Internet when downloading or using the program and the cost of each browser (or other software or hardware required) to download or use the service theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com.
- The Idle Bakery will endeavour to provide you with access to the theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com for 24hours a day. However, The Idle Bakery shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable lead any time or for any period.
- The Idle Bakery shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising if the site becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
- The Idle Bakery reserves the right at any time and without notice, removal of the offer or to discontinue any product or service contained on this website. When a product or service have been removed from the offer, the Seller shall not be liable to the customer for such action.
The Idle Bakery performance under the Agreement is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continuous, and The Idle Bakery will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. The Idle Bakery will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which The Idle Bakery obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Major Event.
4. Copyrights and Trademarks / Copyrights and Trademarks
- Website theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com constitutes intellectual property and is owned by The Idle Bakery. All content, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), database rights, design rights and other intellectual property right share protected by copyright. This includes (but not only) all photos, images, text, fonts and designs on the website. The customer can browse, download, and view the contents of a website on a computer or other device that connects to the Internet or print one copy of such content for personal, non-commercial use. The customer may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any content from the site theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com.
- Seller’s trademarks, trade dress and product images may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Seller, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Seller. All of the other trademarks not owned by Seller that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Seller.
- Customer acknowledge and agree that any Content, including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. or other material contained or distributed on or through the Site, by The Idle Bakery, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. Customer may not use or distribute any Content received through the Site without the authorisation of Seller or the Content owner. Customer agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute Content available through the Site, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Customer retain all ownership rights to his Content submitted to the Site. By submitting Content to Seller, he grant The Idle Bakery a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, and distribute his Content. Customer hereby waive all moral rights he have in his Submissions to the fullest extent permitted by law including the right to be named as author of his Content and the right to object to derogatory treatment of such Content.
- Customer acknowledge and agree that the Site and any software provided to customer or used in connection with the Site, including, for example and without limitation, any application programming interfaces or other scripts contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to customer compliance with the terms and conditions of this Terms and Condition, The Idle Bakery grants customer non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Software solely as necessary to use this Site and provided that he agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part.
- The intellectual property rights in or relating to the content of any notes, messages, e-mails, postings, letters, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other written materials which you submit or communicate to The Idle Bakery (excluding the Content you submit) will automatically be deemed to be assigned, granted and transferred by Customer to The Idle Bakery upon their submission or communication to The Idle Bakery, and he does assign all rights therein to The Idle Bakery and agree that the same will automatically become the property of The Idle Bakery and that The Idle Bakery may use, exploit, copy, publish, implement, transfer and in all other ways deal with such materials and all of the intellectual property rights therein in any way and for any purpose The Idle Bakery may elect, forever.
- The Idle Bakery respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our users to do the same. The Idle Bakery may terminate the accounts of users who infringe, or may infringe, the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement, please notify The Idle Bakery, and provide the following information (“Notice”):
a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest;
b) a description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed;
c) a description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site;
d) your address, telephone number, and email address;
e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
- Customers agree to defend, indemnify and hold Future Art Studio and Future Art Studio’s officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgements, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on Content he submit, post to or transmit through the Site, customer use of the Site, customer connection to the Site, customer violation of the Agreement or customer violation of any rights of a third party.
- Other than as expressly provided under these terms, customer agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for other commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, without Seller’s express written consent.
- The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because The Idle Bakery has no control of such sites and resources, customers acknowledge and agree that The Idle Bakery is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or the policies or such sites and resources. The Idle Bakery is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Customers acknowledge and agree that they will not use any Product ordered from the Site in a way that would be damaging to The Idle Bakery’s public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, licensors, or solution partners. Additionally, customers acknowledge that ifs/ he choose to order any product including custom postage ordered from The Idle Bakery, in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages The Idle Bakery, The Idle Bakery’s board members, employees, shareholders or partners, The Idle Bakery reserves the right to require immediate cessation of those are practices and should turn to The Idle Bakery in order to clarify inconsistencies.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying The Idle Bakery that your trademark or copyrighted material has been infringed.
5. Conclusion of contract and performance of the contract
- A new customer can set up an individual account by filling out a form, but this is not obligatory.
- Registration theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com does not constitute a binding commitment to making a purchase.
- Orders can be placed through the form available on an individual customer account theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com online store, as well as email: email@example.com
- Entering into a contract upon receipt by the customer electronically written acknowledgement of the order by the Seller. At this point, there is also a created financial liability you owe to vendors in respect of the contract.
- The condition of the contract is to provide the required data, enabling the receipt of the goods ordered by the customer and the telephone number to allow the verification of the accuracy of the order.
- Orders customers are executed after payment using the available forms of payment accepted by the The Idle Bakery.
- Seller has the right to withdraw from the execution of the contract, if the customer does not meet the payments for his order within 5 working days from the date of the order by the customer.
- The Idle Bakery provides on their websites information about the dates of orders. Delivery dates given on the website are indicative terms.
- All deadlines are given in working days. Through the business day means any day except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and other days off from work. Completion date is counted from the day following the date of deposit of the order in the system theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com and pay duties. Completion date extended by the period resulting from a change in the findings or of obstacles major, independent from the seller.
- Information on the deadline of the implementation of the Customer will receive by e-mail. Any changes to this date require a separate written agreement and are valid only if approved in writing by the seller and customers binding and final. In case of default by the seller deadline forbidding, the client has the right to free withdraw from the contract.
- We recommend picking up your own ordered products, using our drivers’ services. Shipping is carried out by shipping companies cooperating with The Idle Bakery. The term of delivery by the shipping company is from 24 to 48 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). Shipping prices charged to the customer individually. The company The Idle Bakery shall not be liable for any damages caused during transportation, we do not accept any responsibility for Tardiness suppliers.
- Terms of retail and wholesale sales and shipment abroad are in each case individually agreed with the client.
6. Prices, invoices and payment methods
- The prices published on the website theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com are gross prices (including VAT).
- Binding on the parties to the transaction is the price appearing on the product at the time of order by the customer. Also, other elements of the offer, as the contents of the kit, the cost of delivery and any other terms and conditions are binding on the parties in accordance with their terms from the date of order by the customer.
- At the time of placing an order in the system arises automatically theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com financial liability of accomplishing the The Idle Bakery. The withdrawal of the order is possible only if the order was not communicated to pursue. A request for withdrawal of the order by the customer must be submitted exclusively in writing and confirm his message by telephone.
- By placing an order in the system theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com, the customer agrees to receive invoices /receipts electronically.
- Acceptable methods of payment:
a) a payment on account in the amount of 100% of the contract through a system of PayPal.
- The seller periodically can promote selected products from its offer.
- The decision of the promotion period and products promoted rests solely with the Seller.
- At any time the seller has the right to cancel the promotion without giving a reason.
- Effective one type of promotion:
a) price promotions – selected products will be marked on theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com
- In the event of failure to pay the fee for the order in promotional prices and will be cancelled by the customer and at the end of the promotional period, re-order the promotional prices will not be possible. In the case of price promotion you can make a reorder if not over the duration of the promotion.
- Any free cards or packs (announced in time of promotion) cannot be exchanged for any other item or cash.
8. Complaints and returns for products with regular shop offers theidlebakery.uk / 4MFood.com
- Complaints regardingnon-compliance with the order must be notified in writing within 1 day of receipt the goods. Exchange or refund can be made only after returning advertised product by the customer. Goods ordered by accident are not refundable. Complaints submitted after deadline will not be considered.
- Within 1 working days of receipt of the The Idle Bakery faulty product, the complaint will be dealt with, and the employee The Idle Bakery will inform you of the way its solutions. For the returned goods must be accompanied by confirmation of the order and a note for the cause. In the case of a negative complaint referral advertised goods will be at the expense of the customer.
- Within 3 days of the delivery of not customised goods ordered, the customer has the right to its return without giving reasons by submitting a written statement seller. Returned in this mode, the merchandise will be accepted only if they are sent back in original and intact packaging, with complete contents and bearing no signs of use, and proof of purchase. The customer shall return the product at his own expense.
- After verification by the seller of the returned product, ie. whether the product is a full-fledged, not damaged – seller will refund the purchase price in accordance with the stated on the receipt.
9. Complaints and returns for products ordered with individual graphics
- The customer ordering a product is entitled to claim only if the resulting product is not compatible for a specification or is damaged. Complaints regarding non-compliance with the order must be notified in writing within 1 days of receipt. Exchange of the order or refund can be made upon recipient of faulty product . Complaints submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
- Within 1 working days of receipt of the The Idle Bakery faulty product, the complaint will be dealt with, and the employee The Idle Bakery will inform customer of the way its solutions. For the returned goods must be accompanied by confirmation of the order and a note for the cause. In the case of a negative complaint referral goods will be at the expense of the customer.
10. By placing an order you agreeing to our terms and conditions.
11. Final Provisions
- The Term and Condition is governed by the laws of England. Any disputes or differences arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We also reserve the right to change prices or not complete the contract if the price is the result of a mistake or detrimental to the interests of the company. In each case in such situations, as well as price changes customers are notified by phone or email, with the ability to opt out of the ordered goods.
- The Idle Bakery does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside The Idle Bakery’s control.